Hayward United Soccer Club recently changed registration systems. In prior years we used a system called LeagueOne. All former player data and household information was transferred to our new system called Demosphere. This means that if you have played soccer with Hayward United Soccer Club in the past, you already have an account. You need to follow the steps below in order to register in the new system.
If you are new to Hayward United Soccer Club, then you can sign-up and register as a new player and household.
If you played soccer in the Spring of 2019, then you can register as you did in the Spring.
- Your email and household info has been imported into your organization’s system. To claim your account, click “Forgot your Password”
- Enter your email address associated with your previous registration account and click “Send Instructions”
- Navigate to your email inbox and find the automated email sent from the registration system.
- Open the automated email and click “Reset Password”
- After clicking “Reset Password” from the automated email (see step 4), the registration system will open and you will be able to reset your password.
- Once your password is reset, you are now able to proceed with registering your child for any program offered by your organization.
If you have any problems with registration, please contact Jeremy Mavis: firstname.lastname@example.org