RISK MANAGEMENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
All new risk management applicants should use this link to register at Demosphere:
The Risk Management Guide can be found here: CLICK for PDF
Please CLICK HERE to check the website for more information on Risk Management.
Practice Plans and Additional Resources
- FIFA 11 Warm Up - this is designed to be done at the beginning of practice. It will be used for all age groups, but the younger age groups need not do all activities. Pick the exercises that are appropriate for your team's coordination level. As kids reach the older age groups they will have the FIFA 11 warm up routine down.
- 5 minute video to demonstrate the different excercises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYcUd2L7FU
- US Youth Soccer has lesson plans by age group https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/lesson-plans/
- The WYSA website has page with links to coaching resources https://www.wiyouthsoccer.com/coaching/coaching-resources/
- Pick a few drills to work on for the first half of practice
- For example, dribbling could be the focus of a practice using these drills/games https://www.wiyouthsoccer.com/assets/972/15/u8dribblingbyandybiggs.pdf
- The second half of practice could be a scrimmage with the team split into two. During the scrimmage, encourage the players to utilize the dribbling skills practiced during the first half of the practice.
- Possibly repeat the drills for another practice or two so the kids have an opportunity to master it before moving on to another skill like making and receiving a pass