Fall 2018 Soccer Season Information
In House Leagues:
High School Girls Fall Registration:
- TBA (to be announced)
The fall season will start:
- Tuesday, July 31 (U12 and U14/15)
- Thursday, August 2 (U8 and U10)
- Tuesday, August 7th (U5 and U6)
- Fall season: August to first week in October
Location of soccer practice:
- Soccer Fields north on Hwy 63, across from KOA to the west past the Pendleton Farm and red barn
2 practices per week:
- Tuesdays, 5:30 pm to 7 pm
- Thursdays, 5:30 pm to 7 pm
- In House League Games (U5, U6, U8 and U10) are during the weekdays
- Traveling League Games (U12 and U14/15) are on the weekends
- Van Wyk Pretzel Rods @ $60 per box -or-
- Buyout option for $50
Winter Futsal Season
What is futsal?
- Recreational, indoor soccer where games are played: 3v3 or 5v5
When is futsal?
- From November to March for U12 and U14/15 and they are played on Sunday afternoons at the middle school gym.
- From January to March for U5, U6, U8 and U10 and they are played one day per week after school at the primary school.