(determine your “U-age” designation here)
Age Groups: U5, U6, U8, and U10 (Boys and Girls)
Cost: $40 (per person), sibling discount available ($10 per sibling)
Season: starts Tuesday, April 9, 2019 through June
Practice Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Location: Hayward Primary School (nice weather=outside; bad weather=inside)
Time: after school
Deadline for registration for in-house recreational: Friday, April 5
Age Groups: U12 Boys, U12 Girls, U14 Boys, U14/15 Girls and U19 High School Boys
Cost: $100 (per person), sibling discount available ($10 per sibling)
Preseason: starts in March (see the schedule for dates)
Season: starts Tuesday, April 2, 2019 through June
Practice Days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Location: Hayward Intermediate School
Time: after school
Deadline for registration for traveling teams: Wednesday, April 5 (changed to allow for more registrations)
**The practice schedule in early spring may see some changes, to adapt to the weather conditions. The school may also use our reserved gym space to offer it to the spring school sport.**
Click here to view Spring 2019 Soccer Schedule
Hayward United Soccer Club recently changed registration systems. In prior years we used a system called LeagueOne. All former player data and household information was transferred to our new system called Demosphere. This means that if you have played soccer with Hayward United Soccer Club in the past, you already have an account. You need to follow the steps below in order to register in the new system. If you are new to Hayward United Soccer Club, then you can sign-up and register as a new player and household.
(credit or debit cards are currently the only form of payment we accept)
Registering through Demosphere (if you have played for Hayward United Soccer Club in the past):
- Your email and household info has been imported into your organization’s system. To claim your account, click “Forgot your Password”
- Enter your email address associated with your previous registration account and click “Send Instructions”
- Navigate to your email inbox and find the automated email sent from the registration system.
- Open the automated email and click “Reset Password”
- After clicking “Reset Password” from the automated email (see step 4), the registration system will open and you will be able to reset your password.
- Once your password is reset, you are now able to proceed with registering your child for any program offered by your organization.